Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ME C212


Finally, the most awaited day is here. I was dreading this day ‘cos I had to cover entire transport phenomena 1 in just half day. We had tp 1 today and coc yesterday. Somehow I managed to go through them without losing my mind. And here I am with three days before me before spom. I got my mt2 compre marks this evening, which didn’t do anything to lift up my mind. I managed a decent score in the exam but I am worried that it may not be enough, anyways let’s just wait and see what happens.

I am not sure which one is better, having less than required time to prepare for an exam or more. Because till yesterday I was wailing that I don’t have enough time to prepare for coc n tp and now when I have more, I am at complete loss as to what to do. I mean I would waste most of it.

So, what’s the verdict? I vote for less time with fairness, everyone should have the same rather than just a few disciplines.

The title goes as the course code ‘cos I like the sound of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment