Tuesday, May 31, 2011

No work

The whole process of process observation at rcl is divided into 5 departments; 3 days devoted to each. We started with the last, polishing unit which ended on 26th. The next one is body preparation. We didn't work on friday as the person incharge was on leave, and I went home early. 2 days at home were like 2 hours.

 Anyways I had to be back by monday morning, otherwise I would be marked absent. So I started at 5 30 and reached by 9 30 only to find out that we didn't have any work that day, same goes with the day after as the employees of that department are quite busy.

I had the whole day before me and was at complete loss of what to do. As every student knows, whiling away the time is quite easy, we did nothing productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment