Monday, May 30, 2011

RIT


I am gonna brief the rest of the week. The second day we went to the polishing unit and learnt what we already heard the previous day. We came back by afternoon. On Wednesday we went to the regency institute of technology. There we had an interaction with the chairman Dr. G. N. Naidu, president and the dean of the college. After that we were taken around the campus, labs and workshops etc…

Same goes with Thursday, we spent some more time in the polishing plant. Friday we didn’t have any work. So making a split decision, I went home. It took me just 5 hrs to reach home. Journey (12 30 to 5 30) was horrible. But in the end its okay ‘cos I got to spend 2 days at home.

I watched Chennai win (which I didn’t like much) and ate a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment