Friday, December 3, 2010

Tedium

Had cp2 today; next exam on 9th. Feeling bored. At 12 in the night I am trying to think of ways to dispel boredom. Even Calvin n Hobbes failed to capture my attention. No one to talk to; they all have exams or busy socializing on facebook. So this post goes…..

Watched orange. The characters are pretty confused (are we all not?) but bhaskar did a great job.  Its good to see appu(gayathri rao) once again. I tried to study but…

Electrical sciences trying to burn me in its cursed fire; mechanics of solids got stuck up due to lack of friction. Maths is at logger heads with me; management has its own strategies.

It seems we are gonna get our mt1 papers tomorrow, so wish me all the best. And I almost forgot to tell u– I messed up cp2.

So what am I going to do now? Think of compre(both written and those to be written) and have nightmares or travel in the realm of my  fantasy world. I think I will go with the second one, what do u say?

No comments:

Post a Comment