29-11-2010. Today is the last working day of this semester 2-1. The last week has been particularly hectic with last minute paper distributions (we still have 2 more test 2 papers to be distributed), precompre totals being put up, and completion of courses. I had made a resolve to study sincerely for compres but as usual I didn’t touch any academic books this week. I hope I do some studying at least now so as to get an average score. By the way I am done reading ‘The history of Napoleon Bonaparte’ by John Gibson Lockhart.
I have been told by some seniors that 2-1 is very light, ‘you don’t have to worry’. I disagree with them in one context, it is light but there is lots to worry. For example maths 3 (differential equations) and electrical sciences 1 are extremely boring and too difficult for me (thank god I am not in msc maths or eee or ece). I am never gonna forget those two courses. Management is slightly tough from an exam point of view, 18chapters +8modules. And cp2, mt1 are as usual ambigious (u don’t know what to study). And last but not the least, my favorite course of this semester mechanics of solids, the whole of summer I had to prepare myself to take this course, as it is supposed to be one of the toughest :P. Anyways it wasn’t half bad. All the credit goes to the IC and our instructor Dr. Amit Kumar Gupta. I sincerely thank him for his efforts to make this course interesting. As days passed on I was actually enjoying mech sol class. Though I may not have scored good marks my appreciation for this course has been increasing.
Compres start tomorrow. Best of luck to all those people who, like me haven’t started their preparation.
I thank all my instructors for bearing with me for this whole semester. I apologize to my team members (of mt, presentation, project), if I had irritated them knowingly or unknowingly.
No comments:
Post a Comment