I hate holidays. Especially the holidays after the sem. You wait a lot for the exams to end but after that you would be at complete loss of what to do (only those ppl like me). Its pure hell; believe me, not being able to find something to do. Don’t tell me to relax, that’s what we do for the whole sem in the campus :P.
When I was very young, in primary or even high school I used to look forward to hols, u have a lot of ppl of ur age in your neighborhood , so u can easily pass the time. But now not being able to find someone to talk to, and being a burden to my mom, there is absolutely nothing I can do but wait for January 4th to board the Godavari express to secunderabad.
I am writing this out of frustration, so plz don’t mind if it didn’t come out well.
No comments:
Post a Comment