I was supposed to be finding the ‘difference in elevation between two given stations by rise and fall method' in my mt 2 skill test 1. I would have done better had I read the question properly and did as the instructor told me. As I didn’t do so, I had to be content with 53. And we had the theory exam today, which had both eee and civil components. I should say I couldn’t do well in both. Soil mechanics in civil and op amps in eee. So, I gave up my hopes on mt 2.
We have 4 test 2 open book components lined up this week. Coc, es 2, spm, tp1 all in order with a day in between. I guess this would be a busy week. As far as ams is concerned my score in t2 was not bad.
There is something I would like to share. It may be childish but I got this thought, n I don’t know why. Once upon a time there was a rabbit. It was resting under a coconut tree. Quite suddenly a coconut fell from the tree and hit it on its head and bounced off. It woke up due to the impact but nothing happened to it, why is it so?
No comments:
Post a Comment