Monday, March 21, 2011

Full of colors


The campus was looking colorful yesterday. Technically holi was on Saturday but since we were given holiday on Sunday, we celebrated it yesterday. When I say colorful it means a few colors with pink dominating. The working staff tried in vain to clean but everything here looks pink, the roads, walls and even the floor in hostels. Its okay with these, but most of the people here do have a pinkish tint to their faces, that makes me wonder how long it would take it for it to disappear.

For the sake of participating even I was smeared with gulal over my face, but that’s very less when compared to others. Coming to more (or less) important topics, we got mt papers last week, my score was all time low and es2 papers today, I managed average score in that one.

I have recently finished reading anne frank’s diary. I had been postponing reading it thinking it might not be interesting enough but I am horribly mistaken. I couldn’t believe that one could make their diary so interesting. I may not agree with her on some aspects, but I was impressed by her strength of character. The change in her over that 2 year period was very subtle, and if she would have lived, she would have been one of the finest writers of all time.

I have to prepare for tomorrow’s mt 2 viva. Wish me good luck!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment