Adapting to the new test curriculum hasn’t been easy. It has
an air just as the compres’ which technically shouldn’t be for a test 1. On the
whole there isn’t anything too stressful with 3 day xams but then why is there
so much resistance? Come to think of it, the reason I prefer the older version
is ‘cos I am used to it. Human beings do have a tendency to resist change. Atleast
ppl like me.
It takes a lot of effort to accept something new. Maybe due
to the fact that it requires you to come out of your comfort zone or just the
fear of the unknown. Either way I cannot right away tell if it was helpful. I would
have to wait till the results come to judge which test system was better.
Though it helps in a way to give us more time to pursue our
projects; the BITS tag of constant exams is missing (we still have the every
tut-test pattern going on). I may just
have to accept the fact that BITS is undergoing a very major change; things
aren’t the same as in the first 3 years; courses, tests so on and I can’t
expect them to remain same.
No comments:
Post a Comment