Its summer holidays. Shouldn't I be playing hide and seek with the kids in my neighborhood instead of sitting alone in my room thinking of what to do. I had absolutely no work to do today; which just made me think about all this stuff. They say we forget things with time and what makes me sad is that I may end up forgetting all the moments of my life when I am carefree. I may be exaggerating a bit but it is true.
Its not as if I was forced to do a project; it was my own decision, but what I miss is that a few years back I wouldn't even think about it. Summers meant mangoes, playing and television. I would have been exhausted by now from all the play during the day and looking forward to have some delicious food. Instead now I am bored to death and having maggi for dinner. Life has become much more complex. A few days into holidays I feel lazy, and bored to death. I know I am very confused. I want to do something which I like but have no idea of what it is. So, for now all I can do is dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment