It doesn’t seem to be the end of year for me. May be because
I am cut out from outside world for a while or because it is actually middle of
an academic year, I don’t get the feeling of an year end. It has always been a
mystery to me as to why we celebrate the new year on January 1st. Anyways
since it is something which is not in my hands, we should probably move on to other
topics.
When I come of think of 2012 I would use the word
interesting. Everything that happened
this year was interesting and eventful, including that 2 month summer project
on campus. Admittedly I didn’t do much for the project, it was a different experience,
being in the campus alone; I guess I was only B.E. student then on campus.
I didn’t get much of an output out of my chem. lop but it
was educating. While we are on the subject of projects; my last sem projects
haven’t gone well; worse than chem. lop. Grades were fine during both sems. In fact
I was surprised. Even in 4-1; I thought I was a goner, but surprisingly I did
fine.
Overall it was a memorable year; I can go on to say one of
the best of all those that I remember. Not all good things though, I have never
been more disappointed when I couldn’t make through that science academy summer
intern.
I just hope next year would be as interesting if not more.
No comments:
Post a Comment