The first answer that strikes us is you. Who knows you better than yourself? I mean I always get this feeling when someone says something to me; who the hell are you to tell me?; you don’t know me as much as I do.
But do we know ourselves as much as we think we do? If you would have asked me this question I would have said yes; that is until yesterday. Others; somebody or anybody for that matter may not know entirely everything about us; but they can give a real insight into some specific aspects pertaining to us. It happened to me.
It is either that we are not perceptive enough about us or tend to ignore certain aspects; it mostly involves faults; something which should be rectified with the manner of our thinking. At least with me; it took me a while to realize what was said was true; and it opened up that whole thing in a totally new perspective.
I guess we are not always totally right even about things concerning us.
No comments:
Post a Comment