If you have watched some telugu movies, you must have come across this dialogue ‘nenu chavuku bayapadanu, ade nannu chusi bayapadutundi’. I am not commenting, but death is something which most of us fear.
When I was in my eleventh standard, one of my teachers, while explaining something said we fear death because of our fear of the unknown. No one knows what happens after we die. Do we just move on or come back again?
I haven’t ever seen a ghost, but I do believe in them, they are one of the reasons, even today I cannot sleep peacefully. However courageous I am during the day, but when it comes to night I suddenly remember all the horror movies I have seen, n all the stories I have ever heard. My mind says this is because I haven’t got anything else to think about, or any other work to do. Whatever be the reason if I stay awake during the night it is due to my fear of ghosts (those devils which come for me in a white saree, with long hair left loose, ankle bells sounding scary during late hours). Perhaps that is the reason I haven’t watched nagavalli, I didn’t want to spend the succeeding week without much sleep.
It’s not just death, but any other thing which we are apprehensive about, it is because of the fear of the unknown. It is 'cos of that fear we don’t embark on doing some things. I came across this quote “we all have a fear of the unknown, what one does with that fear will make all the difference in the world”. So, don’t let this fear rule us. I am not telling you to not fear death, but don’t be fearful to do something just because you cannot predict the outcome or you don’t know what to expect.
..Whatever be the reason if I stay awake during the night it is due to my fear of ghosts (those devils which come for me in a white saree, with long hair left loose, ankle bells sounding scary during late hours)..Its broad daylight now,so..Lol!! :D I remember..u dont like much horror movies. Watch a really horrific horror movie where you will be scared shitless a lotta times..and live thru it! Then, you will know you are bigger than your fears :D I guess I agree with you at the end.
ReplyDelete